Public Agencies Disclosure
- all board members
- employees who earn over $125,000
This is a requirement under the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, which applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations.
The first posting is required by June 24, 2016.
Learn more about agencies, boards and commissions
Learn more about the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act
Any agency that does not have appointments, or is inoperative, is disclosed with a NIL Report.
The following Economic Development and Trade agency has disclosed NIL Reports: